Monday, December 21, 2009

Guess who's coming to town?


And it ain't Santa. I received the best gift in the mail TWO tickets to the
March 30th, Michael Buble concert at the Pepsi Center. And they are great
seats. I get to see and hear my favorite crooner up close and personal. Now the only problem I have is waiting clear until March to go. I haven't been this excited about a concert since my college friends and I took off and headed to see Aerosmith. We thought we were such rebels. Just look how far I have come. I don't think they will have a mosh pit at this concert.

I am going to dress up and even use my jazz hands and Broadway arms. I am really good at jazz hands in the kitchen singing along with him on my i-pod. We will see what people think of it at the concert. The countdown has begun. 100 days and counting.....

3 comments:

Kathy said...

I'm beyond jealous!!! I LOVE HIM!!!! Have fun!!! :)

mysteryhistorymom said...

I have to say that I am extremely jealous! What a Christmas gift!!! Lori

Shauna said...

Hope you have a blessed and very Merry Christmas! ♥ HUGS ♥