Sunday, October 3, 2010

Pete Yorn and Scarlett Johansson - "Relator" music video



I fell in love with this song the first time I heard it. There is something about Scarlett singing that pulls me in. Her voice is smokey and rich and I love this song more each time I hear it. I am currently reading the series of "Twilight" books. I know I am way behind the norm. I have read the first book and skimmed through the second. I then went to my computer and looked up what each book was about so I didn't have to read the other books. I decided that was cheating and have started over. I am currently in the middle of "Eclipse" and am finding it rather enjoyable. I have already seen the movie so most of it is familiar to me, they did leave a lot out of the book.

Why did I mention all of that about the book the song reminds me of the movie.

5 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I had never heard this song. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

I never knew Scarlett Johansson sang...and she's not half bad. Wow. I like this song too, so thanks for sharing this. I'm lovin' it.

I hope your mom is doing feeling good today - I was sorry to here she has that serious eye issue. She's lucky to have you.

Holly said...

COOL!! Scarlett singing and brunette!! ;D

Actually, there are a LOT of details left out of the movies and the movies were slightly altered from the books probably because it helped them create it easier... You know, artistic freedom to the director... I'll just forewarn you, the last book is a little... weird... LOL!! I guess I was just surprised some of the places it went seeing as how the target audience was supposed to be Young Adult and she doesn't want the movie ratings higher than PG-13... I'm interested to see how they gloss over some of that... LOL!! Let me know your thoughts after you finish the series. I read them all in a week! Yes! EVERYTHING else fell by the wayside... *sigh* ;)

XmasDolly said...

What a cutie song! Yeah, I could listen to this again and again too I think. Cool. Sure would be nice if you'd come over and sign our linky cuz you've already got the freebie song, and I sure would appreciate it. Listen to me goin on. I came by to thank you for stopping by the other day, and leaving your good wishes when I went to the hospital. That was very nice of you. I'm your latest follower too! Have a good day!

. said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by from FF40!

I look forward to reading more of your blog. I lived in the Denver area for 7 years, that was 16 years ago, sure do miss it. You're so blessed to see those incredible paintings in the sky over the mountaintops!